Hyundai Santa Fe: Headlamp bulb
WARNING - Halogen bulbs
- Halogen bulbs contain pressurized gas that will produce flying pieces of glass if broken.
- Always handle them carefully, and avoid scratches and abrasions. If the bulbs are lit, avoid contact with liquids. Never touch the glass with bare hands. Residual oil may cause the bulb to overheat and burst when lit. A bulb should be operated only when installed in a headlamp.
- If a bulb becomes damaged or cracked, replace it immediately and carefully dispose of it.
- Wear eye protection when changing a bulb. Allow the bulb to cool down before handling it.
1. Open the hood.
2. Remove the headlamp bulb cover by turning it counterclockwise.
3. Disconnect the headlamp bulb socket-connector.
4. Remove the socket from the assembly by turning the socket counterclockwise until the tabs on the socket align with the slots on the assembly.
5. Remove the bulb by pulling it out.
6. Inset a new bulb by inserting it into the socket.
7. Install the socket in the assembly by aligning the tabs on the socket with the slots in the assembly. Push the socket into the assembly and turn the socket clockwise.
8. Install the headlamp bulb cover by turning it clockwise.
If the headlamp aiming adjustment is necessary after the headlamp assembly is reinstalled, consult an authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
Turn signal lamp/Position lamp
1. Remove the socket from the assembly by turning the socket counterclockwise
until the tabs on the socket align with the slots on the assembly.
2. Remove the bulb from the socket by pressing it in and rotating it counterclockwise until the tabs on the bulb align with the slots in the socket. Pull the bulb out of the socket
3. Insert a new bulb by inserting it into the socket and rotating it until it locks into place.
4. Install the socket in the assembly by aligning the tabs on the socket with the slots in the assembly. Push the socket into the assembly and turn the socket clockwise.
Components and Components Location
Component Location 1. Radiator 2. Mounting insulator 3. Valve body cover 4. ATF hose&pipe 5. Automatic transaxle 6. Radiator(Automatic transaxle oil cooler) uppe ...
Special Service Tools
Special Service Tools Tools (Number and name) Illustration Use 09200-3N000 Engine support fixture(Beam) Removal ...
Automatic Transaxle. Repair procedures
Removal 1. Remove the engine cover. 2. Remove the air cleaner assembly and air duct. 3. Remo ...