Hyundai Santa Fe: Headlamp bulb
WARNING - Halogen bulbs
- Halogen bulbs contain pressurized gas that will produce flying pieces of glass if broken.
- Always handle them carefully, and avoid scratches and abrasions. If the bulbs are lit, avoid contact with liquids. Never touch the glass with bare hands. Residual oil may cause the bulb to overheat and burst when lit. A bulb should be operated only when installed in a headlamp.
- If a bulb becomes damaged or cracked, replace it immediately and carefully dispose of it.
- Wear eye protection when changing a bulb. Allow the bulb to cool down before handling it.
1. Open the hood.
2. Remove the headlamp bulb cover by turning it counterclockwise.
3. Disconnect the headlamp bulb socket-connector.
4. Remove the socket from the assembly by turning the socket counterclockwise until the tabs on the socket align with the slots on the assembly.
5. Remove the bulb by pulling it out.
6. Inset a new bulb by inserting it into the socket.
7. Install the socket in the assembly by aligning the tabs on the socket with the slots in the assembly. Push the socket into the assembly and turn the socket clockwise.
8. Install the headlamp bulb cover by turning it clockwise.
If the headlamp aiming adjustment is necessary after the headlamp assembly is reinstalled, consult an authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
Turn signal lamp/Position lamp
1. Remove the socket from the assembly by turning the socket counterclockwise
until the tabs on the socket align with the slots on the assembly.
2. Remove the bulb from the socket by pressing it in and rotating it counterclockwise until the tabs on the bulb align with the slots in the socket. Pull the bulb out of the socket
3. Insert a new bulb by inserting it into the socket and rotating it until it locks into place.
4. Install the socket in the assembly by aligning the tabs on the socket with the slots in the assembly. Push the socket into the assembly and turn the socket clockwise.
Components and Components Location
Component Location 1. Driver power window main switch 2. Passenger window switch 3. IPM (Intalligent intergrated Platform Module) 4. Door lock switch 5. Tailgat ...
Driver Airbag (DAB) Module and Clock Spring. Description and Operation
Description Driver Airbag (DAB) is installed in the steering wheel and electrically connected to SRSCM via the clock spring. It protects the driver by deploying the airbag when frontal crash ...
Engine Mounting. Repair procedures
Removal and Installation Roll road Bracket 1. Remove the roll road bracket(A). Tightening torque Bolt (B) : 49.0 ...