Hyundai Santa Fe: Air cleaner
It must be replaced when necessary, and should not be washed.
You can clean the filter when inspecting the air cleaner element.
Clean the filter by using compressed air.
1. Loosen the air cleaner cover attaching clips and open the cover.
2. Wipe the inside of the air cleaner.
3. Lift the air cleaner cover and pull the air cleaner filter cover.
4. Pull the air cleaner to replace.
5. Lock the cover with the cover attaching clips.
6. Verify that the air cleaner cover is properly attached at all four corners and sealing against air cleaner.
Replace the filter according to the Maintenance Schedule.
If the vehicle is operated in extremely dusty or sandy areas, replace the element more often than the usual recommended intervals. (Refer to “Maintenance under severe usage conditions” in this section.)
- Do not drive with the air cleaner removed; this will result in excessive engine wear.
- When removing the air cleaner filter, be careful that dust or dirt does not enter the air intake, or damage may result.
- Use a HYUNDAI genuine part. Use of nongenuine part could damage the air flow sensor.
Opening the hood
1. Pull the release lever to unlatch the hood. The hood should pop open slightly. WARNING Open the hood after turning off the engine on a flat surface, shifting the shift lever to the P(Park) ...
Rear Shock Absorber. Repair procedures
Removal 2WD 1. Remove the rear wheel and tire (A) from rear hub . Tightening torque: 88.2 ~ 107.8 N.m (9.0 ~ 11.0 kgf.m, 65. ...
Propeller Shaft. Components and Components Location
Components 1. Front propeller shaft 2. Center bearing bracket 3. Rear propeller shaft ...