Hyundai Santa Fe: Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
This warning light illuminates:
- Once you set the ignition switch or Engine Start/Stop Button to the ON position.
- It illuminates for approximately 3 seconds and then goes off.
- When one or more of your tires are significantly underinflated (The location of the underinflated tires are displayed on the LCD display). For more details, refer to УTire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)Ф in chapter 6.
This warning light remains on after blinking for approximately 60 seconds or repeats blinking and off at the intervals of approximately 3 seconds:
Х When there is a malfunction with the TPMS.
In this case, have your vehicle inspected by an authorized HYUNDAI dealer as soon as possible.
For more details, refer to УTire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)Ф in chapter 6.
WARNING - Low tire pressure
- Significantly low tire pressure makes the vehicle unstable and can contribute to loss of vehicle control and increased braking distances.
- Continued driving or low pressure tires will cause the tires to overheat and fail.
WARNING - Safe Stopping
- The TPMS cannot alert you to severe and sudden tire damage caused by external factors.
- If you notice any vehicle instability, immediately take your foot off the accelerator pedal, apply the brakes gradually with light force, and slowly move to a safe position off the road.
When ignition switch is turned to ON, the indicator light illuminates, then goes off if the ESC system is operating normally. The ESC indicator light blinks whenever ESC is operating or illuminat ...
✽ NOTICE The transmitter will not work if any of following occur: The ignition key is in the ignition switch. You exceed the operating distance limit (about 90 feet [30 m]). The batter ...
Driver Airbag (DAB) Module and Clock Spring. Repair procedures
Removal 1. Disconnect the battery negative cable and wait for at least three minutes before beginning work. 2. Remove the driver airbag m ...