Hyundai Santa Fe: Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
This warning light illuminates:
- Once you set the ignition switch or Engine Start/Stop Button to the ON position.
- It illuminates for approximately 3 seconds and then goes off.
- When one or more of your tires are significantly underinflated (The location of the underinflated tires are displayed on the LCD display). For more details, refer to УTire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)Ф in chapter 6.
This warning light remains on after blinking for approximately 60 seconds or repeats blinking and off at the intervals of approximately 3 seconds:
Х When there is a malfunction with the TPMS.
In this case, have your vehicle inspected by an authorized HYUNDAI dealer as soon as possible.
For more details, refer to УTire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)Ф in chapter 6.
WARNING - Low tire pressure
- Significantly low tire pressure makes the vehicle unstable and can contribute to loss of vehicle control and increased braking distances.
- Continued driving or low pressure tires will cause the tires to overheat and fail.
WARNING - Safe Stopping
- The TPMS cannot alert you to severe and sudden tire damage caused by external factors.
- If you notice any vehicle instability, immediately take your foot off the accelerator pedal, apply the brakes gradually with light force, and slowly move to a safe position off the road.
Description and Operation
Description The starting system includes the battery, starter, solenoid switch, ignition switch, inhibitor switch (A/T), clutch pedal switch (M/T), ignition lock switch, connection wires and ...
Power Door Lock Switch. Repair
Diagnosis With GDS 1. The BCM can be diagnosed by using the GDS. The BCM communicates with the GDS which then displays inputs and outputs along with codes. It ...
Tripmeter (1) The tripmeter is the total driving distance since the last tripmeter reset. - Distance range: 0.0 ~ 9999.9 mi. or km To reset the tripmeter, press the SELECT/RESET button on t ...