Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Fuel Pressure Control Valve. Troubleshooting
Signal Waveform ...
High beam operation
To turn on the high beam headlights, push the lever away from you. Pull it back for low beams. The high beam indicator will light when the headlight high beams are switched on. To prevent th ...
Auto Head Lamp Leveling
Unit. Description and Operation
Description According to driving environment and loading state of vehicle, head lamp lighting direction is changed to keep the driver's visibility range and to protect the driver's v ...