Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Description and Operation
Warning Lamp Activation Warning Lamp Behavior after Ignition On As soon as the operating voltage is applied to the SRSCM ignition input, the SRSCM activates the warning lamp fo ...
Cruise Control Switch. Schematic Diagrams
Circuit Diagram ...
Auto Light Switch. Repair procedures
Inspection Operate the auto light switch, then check for continuity between terminals of multi-function switch connector. ...