Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Fan speed control
The fan speed can be set to the desired speed by turning the fan speed control knob. The higher the fan speed is, the more air is delivered. To turn off the fan speed, press the OFF button. ...
Checking the parking brake Check whether the stroke is within specification when the parking brake pedal is depressed with 66 lb (30 kg, 294 N) of force. Also, the parking brake alone should ...
Canister Close Valve (CCV). Description and Operation
Description Canister Close Valve (CCV) is installed on the canister ventilation line. It seals evaporative emission control system by shutting the canister from the atmosphere when leakage d ...