Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Description and Operation
Description The immobilizer system will disable the vehicle unless the proper ignition key is used, in addition to the currently available anti-theft systems such as car alarms, the immobili ...
The temperature will increase by pushing the up button. Each push of the button will cause the temperature to increase by 1°F/0.5°C. The temperature will decrease by pushing the down button. Each ...
Air bag warning label
Air bag warning labels, some required by the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), are attached to alert the driver and passengers of potential risks of the air bag syst ...