Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Rear Seat Belt Retractor. Components and Components Location
Component Location 1. Second row seat belt retractor 2. Third row seat belt retractor ...
Balance Shaft & Oil Pump. Repair procedures
Removal 1. Remove the timing chain. 2. Install a stopper pin (A) after compressing the balance shaft chain tensioner. ...
Front Wheel Components and Components Location
Components Location 1.Under cover 2. Transaxle Assembly 3. Transfer assembly 4. Propeller shaft 5. Coupling assembly ...