Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Reservoir Tank. Repair procedures
Removal and Installation 1. Remove the over flow hose(A). 2. Remove the reservoir tank(B). Tightening torque: ...
Cruise control switch
CRUISE : Turns cruise control system on or off. CANCEL: Cancels cruise control operation. RES+: Resumes or increases cruise control speed. SET-: Sets or decreases cruise control speed. ...
Side Impact Sensor (SIS). Description and Operation
Description Side Impact Sensor (SIS) system consists of two Pressure Side Impact Sensor (P-SIS) which are installed at each center of the front door module (LH and RH) and two SIS which are ...