Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Service Interval Service in It calculates and displays when you need a scheduled maintenance service (mileage or days). If the remaining mileage or time reaches 900 mi. (1,500 km) or 30 days, & ...
Overhead Console Lamp. Repair procedures
Inspection 1. Remove the overhead console lamp assembly then check for continuity between terminals. If the continuity is not as specified, replace the map lamp switc ...
TPMS Receiver. Repair procedures
Adjustment 1. Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable. 2. Remove the glove box housing. 3. Disconne ...