Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Depress the brake pedal and the lock release button when shifting. (If the shift lock system is not equipped, it is not necessary to depress the brake pedal. However, it is recommended to depre ...
Components and Components Location
Component Location 1. Fuel filler door open switch 2. Fuel filler door release actuator ...
Timing Chain. Components and Components Location
Components 1. Timing chain 2. Timing chain guide 3. Timing chain tension arm 4. Timing chain tension 5. Balance shaft chain 6. Balance shaft chain tension ar ...