Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
SS-B Solenoid Valve(ON/OFF). Description and Operation
Description SS-B solenoid valve is attached to the valve body and is an on/off solenoid valve that is used to change gears. SS-B Solenoid valve(ON/OFF) is installed at valve body. ...
Fluid. Components and Components Location
Component Location 1. ATF Injection hole(eyebolt) 2. Oil level plug 3. Oil drain plug ...
Fuel Pump. Repair procedures
Inspection [Fuel pump motor] 1. Turn the ignition switch OFF, and then remove battery (-) cable. 2. Remove the fuel pump assembly. ...