Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Ignition switch position
LOCK The steering wheel locks to protect against theft. The ignition key can be removed only in the LOCK position. When turning the ignition switch to the LOCK position, push the key inward a ...
Tripmeter (1) The tripmeter is the total driving distance since the last tripmeter reset. - Distance range: 0.0 ~ 9999.9 mi. or km To reset the tripmeter, press the SELECT/RESET button on t ...
Troubleshooting Symptoms Possible Causes Remedy Coolant leakage Х From the thermostat gasket ...