Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Specifications Items Specifications Rated voltage DC 12V Operating voltage DC 9 ~ 16V Operating temp ...
Water Temperature Control Assembly. Repair procedures
Removal 1. Disconnect the battery negative terminal. 2. Loosen the drain plug and drain the engine coolant. 3. ...
Rear Oil Seal. Repair procedures
Removal 1. Remove the automatic transaxle. 2. Remove the drive plate. 3. Rmove the rear oil ...