Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
General 1. Basically, all measurements in this manual are taken with a tracking gauge. 2. When a measuring tape is used, check to be sure ...
Description The ECM (Electro Chromatic inside rear view Mirror) is intended dim the reflecting light in the rear view mirror. The forward facing sensor detects brightness of the surroundings ...
Multimedia Jack. Repair procedures
Removal 1. Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal. 2. Remove the console front complete assembly (A). ...