Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Height adjustment (Front)
You can adjust the height of the shoulder belt anchor to one of 4 positions for maximum comfort and safety. The shoulder portion should be adjusted so that it lies across your chest and midway ...
Input Speed Sensor. Specifications
Specifications ▷ Type: Hall effect sensor Operation condition (°C)°F ((-)40~150)) -40~302 Air gap(mm)in. (0.95~1.65) 0.0374~0.0649 ...
Description and Operation
Description The immobilizer system will disable the vehicle unless the proper ignition key is used, in addition to the currently available anti-theft systems such as car alarms, the immobili ...