Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Driving with a trailer
Towing a trailer requires a certain amount of experience. Before setting out for the open road, you must get to know your trailer. Acquaint yourself with the feel of handling and braking with the ...
Gasoline containing alcohol and methanol
Gasohol, a mixture of gasoline and ethanol (also known as grain alcohol), and gasoline or gasohol containing methanol (also known as wood alcohol) are being marketed along with or instead of leade ...
Tire traction can be reduced if you drive on worn tires, tires that are improperly inflated or on slippery road surfaces. Tires should be replaced when tread wear indicators appear. To reduce the ...