Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Seat belt - Driver's 3-point system with emergency locking retractor
To fasten your seat belt: To fasten your seat belt, pull it out of the retractor and insert the metal tab (1) into the buckle (2). There will be an audible "click" when the tab locks in ...
Use the sunvisor to shield direct light through the front or side windows. To use a sunvisor, pull it downward. To use a sunvisor for a side window, pull it downward, unsnap it from the brac ...
Driver Airbag (DAB) Module and Clock Spring. Description and Operation
Description Driver Airbag (DAB) is installed in the steering wheel and electrically connected to SRSCM via the clock spring. It protects the driver by deploying the airbag when frontal crash ...