Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
4WD ECU. Repair procedures
Replacement 1. Prior to replacing the 4WD ECU, check the 4WD ECU's clutch learing with the GDS tool. 2. Disconnect the batt ...
Rear Driveshaft. Components and Components Location
Components 1. Tone wheel 2. BJ joint 3. BJ boot 4. BJ boot big part band 5. BJ boot small part band 6. Shaft 7. TJ boot small part band 8. TJ boot big ...
Description and Operation
System Overview RPAS (Rear Parking Assist System) is an electronic driving aid that warns the driver to be cautious while parking or in low speed environments. The sensor uses ultrasonic wav ...