Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Reprogramming a single HomeLink® button
To program a new device to a previously trained HomeLink® button, follow these steps: 1. Press and hold the desired HomeLink® button. Do NOT release until step 4 has been completed. 2. When the ...
Console Armrest. Repair procedures
Replacement • Put on gloves to protect your hands. ...
Speakers. Repair procedures
Inspection 1. Troubleshooting for Speaker (1) Basic inspection of speaker Inspect the sound from speaker after verifying ...