Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
In the event of brake failure
If service brakes fail to operate while the vehicle is in motion, you can make an emergency stop with the parking brake. The stopping distance, however, will be much greater than normal. WARNING ...
ATF Warmer. Components and Components Location
Component Location 1. ATF Warmar 2. Bypass valve 3. ATF hose&pipe 4. Coolant hose&pipe Component 1. ATF Warmar 2. By ...
Outside Rear View Components and Components Location
Component Location 1. Outside rear view mirror ...