Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Gate operator & Canadian programming
During programming, your handheld transmitter may automatically stop transmitting. Continue to press the Integrated HomeLink® Wireless Control System button (note steps 2 through 4 in the Standard ...
Propeller Shaft. Repair procedures
Removal 1. After making a match mark on the flange yoke and transaxle companion, remove the propeller shaft mounting bolts (A). Tightening torq ...
Canister Close Valve (CCV). Repair procedures
Inspection 1. Turn the ignition switch OFF. 2. Disconnect the CCV connector. 3. Measure resistance between the ...