Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Front Wheel Speed Sensor. Repair procedures
Removal 1. Remove the front wheel and tire. Tightening torque: 88.3 ~ 107.9 N.m (9.0 ~ 11.0 kgf.m, 65.1 ~ 79.6 lb-ft) ...
Oil hydraulic Motor(Actuator). Repair procedures
Inspection If you have trouble code related to the oil hydraulic motor (actuator), check oil hydraulic motor (actuator) accord ...
Components and Components Location
Component Location 1. Quarter fixed glass ...