Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Removal 1. Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal. 2. Remove the steering wheel. 3. Remove the ...
Overdrive Clutch Control Solenoid Valve(OD/C_VFS). Repair procedures
Inspection 1. Turn ignition switch OFF. 2. Remove the air duct. 3. Disconnect the solenoid valve co ...
Relay Box (Engine Compartment). Repair procedures
Inspection 1. Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal. 2. Pull out the relay from the engine compartment relay box. Powe ...