Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Heated Repair procedures
Inpection 1. Measure a resistance of NTC and Heated pad. A. NTC resistance(Black / Yellow, Black) - 10.0 kΩ ± 10% (25∞C) ...
Drive Plate. Repair procedures
Removal and Installation 1. Remove the automatic transaxle . 2. Remove the drive plate (A) and the adapter plate (B). ...
Outside Rear View Repair procedures
Replacement Х Put on gloves to protect your hands. ...