Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Illuminated engine start/stop button
Whenever the front door is opened, the engine start/stop button will illuminate for your convenience. The light will go off after about 30 seconds when the door is closed. It will also go off ...
Fuel Pressure Control Valve. Troubleshooting
Signal Waveform ...
Power Door Mirror Actuator. Repair
Inspection 1. Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal. 2. Disconnect the connector (B) after removing the front door quadrant cover ( ...