Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Output Speed Sensor. Troubleshooting
Signal Waveform ...
Catalytic Converter. Repair procedures
Removal 1. Remove the exhaust manifold. <a href="content.asp?vehicletype=Passenger&mfrcode=HY&area=HMA&langcode=ENG&modelid=AN13&modelyr=201 ...
Driving in the rain
Rain and wet roads can make driving dangerous, especially if you’re not prepared for the slick pavement. Here are a few things to consider when driving in the rain: A heavy rainfall will mak ...