Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Heated Repair procedures
Inpection 1. Measure a resistance of NTC and Heated pad. A. NTC resistance(Black / Yellow, Black) - 10.0 kΩ ± 10% (25°C) ...
Power Door Lock Switch. Repair
Diagnosis With GDS 1. The BCM can be diagnosed by using the GDS. The BCM communicates with the GDS which then displays inputs and outputs along with codes. It ...
Inspection 1. After disconnecting the vapor hose from the PCV valve, remove the PCV valve. 2. Reconnect the PCV valve to the vapor hose. ...