Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
Engine Cover. Repair procedures
Removal and Installation 1. Remove the engine cover (A). 2. Install in the reverse order of removal. ...
Center Pillar Trim. Repair procedures
Replacement [Center pillar lower trim] (Driver's) Х Put on gloves to protect you ...
ESC OFF usage
When driving ESC should be turned on for daily driving whenever possible. To turn ESC off while driving, press the ESC OFF button while driving on a flat road surface. WARNING Never press ...