Hyundai Santa Fe: Warning lights
✽ NOTICE - Warning lights
Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. If any light is still ON, this indicates a situation that needs attention.
- Air bag Warning Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Charging System Warning Light
- Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Low Fuel Level Warning Light
- Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
- Door Ajar Warning Light
- Tailgate Open Warning Light
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) Warning Light
When the wipers no longer clean adequately, the blades may be worn or cracked, and require replacement. CAUTION To prevent damage to the wiper arms or other components, do not attempt to move th ...
Smart Key Unit. Repair procedures
Removal Smart Key Unit 1. Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal. 2. Remove the driver crash pad lower panel. ...
WARNING - Seatback pockets Do not put heavy or sharp objects in the seatback pocket. An occupant could contact such objects in a crash. Heavy objects in the front passenger seatback could also ...