Hyundai Santa Fe: Scheduled maintenance service
Follow Normal Maintenance Schedule if the vehicle is usually operated where none of the following conditions apply. If any of the following conditions apply, follow Maintenance Under Severe Usage Conditions.
- Repeated short distance driving.
- Driving in dusty conditions or sandy areas.
- Extensive use of brakes.
- Driving in areas where salt or other corrosive materials are being used.
- Driving on rough or muddy roads.
- Driving in mountainous areas.
- Extended periods of idling or low speed operation.
- Driving for a prolonged period in cold temperatures and/or extremely humid climates.
- More than 50% driving in heavy city traffic during hot weather above 90∞F (32∞C).
If your vehicle is operated under the above conditions, you should inspect, replace or refill more frequently than the following Normal Maintenance Schedule. After 120 months or 150,000 miles (240,000 km) continue to follow the prescribed maintenance intervals.
Specifications Items Specifications Rated voltage 5V Load Max. 1mA (When head lamp lighting) Illumin ...
Rear Seat Latch. Repair procedures
Replacement [Second row seat assembly] Х Put on gloves to protect your hands. ...
Output Speed Sensor. Specifications
Specifications ▷ Type: Hall effect sensor Operation condition (∞C)∞F ((-)40~150)) -40~302 Air gap(mm)in. (0.25~0.70) 0.0098~0.0276 ...