Hyundai Santa Fe: Scheduled maintenance service
Follow Normal Maintenance Schedule if the vehicle is usually operated where none of the following conditions apply. If any of the following conditions apply, follow Maintenance Under Severe Usage Conditions.
- Repeated short distance driving.
- Driving in dusty conditions or sandy areas.
- Extensive use of brakes.
- Driving in areas where salt or other corrosive materials are being used.
- Driving on rough or muddy roads.
- Driving in mountainous areas.
- Extended periods of idling or low speed operation.
- Driving for a prolonged period in cold temperatures and/or extremely humid climates.
- More than 50% driving in heavy city traffic during hot weather above 90°F (32°C).
If your vehicle is operated under the above conditions, you should inspect, replace or refill more frequently than the following Normal Maintenance Schedule. After 120 months or 150,000 miles (240,000 km) continue to follow the prescribed maintenance intervals.
Using the smart key The system will be disarmed when the doors are unlocked by pressing the unlock button on the smart key or pressing the lock/unlock button of the front outside door handle with ...
Rear window wiper and washer switch
The rear window wiper and washer switch is located at the end of the wiper and washer switch lever. Turn the switch to the desired position to operate the rear wiper and washer. HI : High wip ...
Loss of the smart key
A maximum of 2 smart keys can be registered to a single vehicle. If you happen to lose your smart key, you will not be able to start the engine. You should immediately take the vehicle and remainin ...