Hyundai Santa Fe: Scheduled maintenance service
Follow Normal Maintenance Schedule if the vehicle is usually operated where none of the following conditions apply. If any of the following conditions apply, follow Maintenance Under Severe Usage Conditions.
- Repeated short distance driving.
- Driving in dusty conditions or sandy areas.
- Extensive use of brakes.
- Driving in areas where salt or other corrosive materials are being used.
- Driving on rough or muddy roads.
- Driving in mountainous areas.
- Extended periods of idling or low speed operation.
- Driving for a prolonged period in cold temperatures and/or extremely humid climates.
- More than 50% driving in heavy city traffic during hot weather above 90°F (32°C).
If your vehicle is operated under the above conditions, you should inspect, replace or refill more frequently than the following Normal Maintenance Schedule. After 120 months or 150,000 miles (240,000 km) continue to follow the prescribed maintenance intervals.
Relay Box (Passenger Compartment). Description and Operation
Description Smart Junction Box(SJB) 1. General function : Interior Junction Box + some functions of BCM It controls loads with CAN communication and IPS. ...
To defrost outside windshield
1. Set the temperature to the extreme hot (HI) position. 2. Set the fan speed to the highest (extreme right) position. 3. Press the defrost button (). 4. The outside (fresh) air position will be ...
Jump starting procedure
✽ NOTICE If the battery is discharged, the engine can be started using a battery of another vehicle and two jumper cables. Only use jumper cables with fully insulated clamp handles. To pre ...