Hyundai Santa Fe: Scheduled maintenance service
Follow Normal Maintenance Schedule if the vehicle is usually operated where none of the following conditions apply. If any of the following conditions apply, follow Maintenance Under Severe Usage Conditions.
- Repeated short distance driving.
- Driving in dusty conditions or sandy areas.
- Extensive use of brakes.
- Driving in areas where salt or other corrosive materials are being used.
- Driving on rough or muddy roads.
- Driving in mountainous areas.
- Extended periods of idling or low speed operation.
- Driving for a prolonged period in cold temperatures and/or extremely humid climates.
- More than 50% driving in heavy city traffic during hot weather above 90∞F (32∞C).
If your vehicle is operated under the above conditions, you should inspect, replace or refill more frequently than the following Normal Maintenance Schedule. After 120 months or 150,000 miles (240,000 km) continue to follow the prescribed maintenance intervals.
Emergency fuel filer door release
If the fuel filler door does not open using the remote fuel filler door release, you can open it manually. Unsnap and remove the panel in the cargo area. Pull the handle outward slightly. CAU ...
Driving your vehicle
WARNING - ENGINE EXHAUST CAN BE DANGEROUS! Engine exhaust fumes can be extremely dangerous. If, at any time, you smell exhaust fumes inside the vehicle, open the windows immediately. Х Do not inha ...
Seat belt warning (for driverТs seat)
The driver's seat belt warning light and chime will activate to the following table when the ignition switch is in "ON" position. *1Warning pattern repeats 11 times with an interv ...