Hyundai Santa Fe: Scheduled maintenance service
Follow Normal Maintenance Schedule if the vehicle is usually operated where none of the following conditions apply. If any of the following conditions apply, follow Maintenance Under Severe Usage Conditions.
- Repeated short distance driving.
- Driving in dusty conditions or sandy areas.
- Extensive use of brakes.
- Driving in areas where salt or other corrosive materials are being used.
- Driving on rough or muddy roads.
- Driving in mountainous areas.
- Extended periods of idling or low speed operation.
- Driving for a prolonged period in cold temperatures and/or extremely humid climates.
- More than 50% driving in heavy city traffic during hot weather above 90°F (32°C).
If your vehicle is operated under the above conditions, you should inspect, replace or refill more frequently than the following Normal Maintenance Schedule. After 120 months or 150,000 miles (240,000 km) continue to follow the prescribed maintenance intervals.
Intake Air Temperature Sensor (IATS). Description and Operation
Description Intake Air Temperature Sensor (IATS) is included inside Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor and detects the intake air temperature. To calculate precise air quantity, correction o ...
Rear Disc Brake. Components and Components Location
Components 1. Guide rod bolt 2. Bleed screw 3. Caliper carrier 4. Caliper body 5. Inner pad shim 6. Brake pad 7. Pad retainer ...
Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
This warning light illuminates: Once you set the ignition switch or Engine Start/Stop Button to the ON position. - It remains on until the engine is started. When the engine oil pressure is ...