Hyundai Santa Fe: Scheduled maintenance service
Follow Normal Maintenance Schedule if the vehicle is usually operated where none of the following conditions apply. If any of the following conditions apply, follow Maintenance Under Severe Usage Conditions.
- Repeated short distance driving.
- Driving in dusty conditions or sandy areas.
- Extensive use of brakes.
- Driving in areas where salt or other corrosive materials are being used.
- Driving on rough or muddy roads.
- Driving in mountainous areas.
- Extended periods of idling or low speed operation.
- Driving for a prolonged period in cold temperatures and/or extremely humid climates.
- More than 50% driving in heavy city traffic during hot weather above 90°F (32°C).
If your vehicle is operated under the above conditions, you should inspect, replace or refill more frequently than the following Normal Maintenance Schedule. After 120 months or 150,000 miles (240,000 km) continue to follow the prescribed maintenance intervals.
Fuel Filler Door Release Actuator. Repair procedures
Inspection 1. Remove the left luggage side trim. 2. Remove the subwoofer. 3. Remove the fuel ...
ESC ON condition When the ignition is turned ON, ESC and ESC OFF indicator lights illuminate for approximately 3 seconds, then ESC is turned on. Press the ESC OFF button for at least half a ...
Tilting the sunroof
When the sunshade is closed If you push the sunroof control lever upward, the sunshade will slide halfway open then the sunroof glass will tilt. To stop the sunroof movement at any point, pull ...