Hyundai Santa Fe: Scheduled maintenance service
Follow Normal Maintenance Schedule if the vehicle is usually operated where none of the following conditions apply. If any of the following conditions apply, follow Maintenance Under Severe Usage Conditions.
- Repeated short distance driving.
- Driving in dusty conditions or sandy areas.
- Extensive use of brakes.
- Driving in areas where salt or other corrosive materials are being used.
- Driving on rough or muddy roads.
- Driving in mountainous areas.
- Extended periods of idling or low speed operation.
- Driving for a prolonged period in cold temperatures and/or extremely humid climates.
- More than 50% driving in heavy city traffic during hot weather above 90°F (32°C).
If your vehicle is operated under the above conditions, you should inspect, replace or refill more frequently than the following Normal Maintenance Schedule. After 120 months or 150,000 miles (240,000 km) continue to follow the prescribed maintenance intervals.
SRS Control Module (SRSCM). Repair procedures
Removal 1. Remove the ignition key from the vehicle. 2. Disconnect the battery negative cable and wait for at least three minutes before b ...
Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor (ECTS). Repair procedures
Inspection 1. Turn the ignition switch OFF. 2. Remove the ECTS (Refer to "Removal"). 3. After immers ...
Multimedia Jack. Description and Operation
Description The multimedia jack on the console upper cover is for customers who like to listen to external portable music players like the MP3, iPod and etc., through the vehicle's sound ...