Hyundai Santa Fe: Scheduled maintenance service
Follow Normal Maintenance Schedule if the vehicle is usually operated where none of the following conditions apply. If any of the following conditions apply, follow Maintenance Under Severe Usage Conditions.
- Repeated short distance driving.
- Driving in dusty conditions or sandy areas.
- Extensive use of brakes.
- Driving in areas where salt or other corrosive materials are being used.
- Driving on rough or muddy roads.
- Driving in mountainous areas.
- Extended periods of idling or low speed operation.
- Driving for a prolonged period in cold temperatures and/or extremely humid climates.
- More than 50% driving in heavy city traffic during hot weather above 90°F (32°C).
If your vehicle is operated under the above conditions, you should inspect, replace or refill more frequently than the following Normal Maintenance Schedule. After 120 months or 150,000 miles (240,000 km) continue to follow the prescribed maintenance intervals.
Description and Operation
Description The hydraulic system consists of oil, an oil filter, an oil pump, and a valve body (valves and solenoid valves). The oil pump is powered by the engine. ATF passes through the o ...
Reservoir Tank. Repair procedures
Removal and Installation 1. Remove the over flow hose(A). 2. Remove the reservoir tank(B). Tightening torque: ...
Cross Member. Body Repair
Front Cross Member * These dimensions indicated in this figure are actual-measurement dimensions. [ Unit : mm (inch) ] Rear Cross Member * These ...