Hyundai Santa Fe: All Wheel Drive (AWD) LOCK Indicator Light
This indicator light illuminates:
- Once you set the ignition switch or Engine Start/Stop Button to the ON position.
- It illuminates for approximately 3 seconds and then goes off.
- When you select AWD Lock mode by pressing the AWD LOCK button.
- The AWD LOCK mode is to increase the drive power when driving on wet pavement, snow covered roads and/or off-road.
CAUTION - AWD Lock Mode
Do not use AWD LOCK mode on dry paved roads or highway, it can cause noise, vibration or damage of AWD related parts.
Components and Components Location
Components 1. Steering column shaft 2. ECU 3. Motor 4. Steering gear box ...
Rear Body. Body Repair
* These dimensions indicated in this figure are actual-measurement dimensions. [ Unit : mm (inch) ] ...
Starter. Repair procedures
Removal 1. Disconnect the battery negative terminal. 2. Remove the air duct and air cleaner assembly. <a href="content.asp?veh ...