Hyundai Santa Fe: All Wheel Drive (AWD) LOCK Indicator Light
This indicator light illuminates:
- Once you set the ignition switch or Engine Start/Stop Button to the ON position.
- It illuminates for approximately 3 seconds and then goes off.
- When you select AWD Lock mode by pressing the AWD LOCK button.
- The AWD LOCK mode is to increase the drive power when driving on wet pavement, snow covered roads and/or off-road.
CAUTION - AWD Lock Mode
Do not use AWD LOCK mode on dry paved roads or highway, it can cause noise, vibration or damage of AWD related parts.
Headlamp, Front position lamp, Front turn signal lamp, Front fog lamp bulb replacement
(1) Headlamp (High) (2) Headlamp (Low) (3) Front position lamp (4) Front turn signal lamp/Front side marker (5) Front fog lamp (if equipped) ...
Rear Seat Belt Buckle. Repair procedures
Replacement [Second row seat belt buckle] • Before removing the second row seat assembly [LH/RH], ...
Knock Sensor (KS). Schematic Diagrams
Circuit Diagram ...